- AmazingOctober 7, 2017 by sarahbrownemusic from United States
Kyle Bryant & Sean Bamstark are two wonderful human beings. Thank you for doing what you do <3
- Ms.October 6, 2017 by Marcy Freed from United States
I enjoy the voice Sean and Kyle give to disability. They are athletes, two regular dudes and two exceptional men. The Podcast os work listening to and sharing.
- Amazing PodcastOctober 6, 2017 by SCrazysox from United States
I can't even begin to describe how awesome these podcasts are. I've had the opportunity to sit for a live show once and it was great. Kyle and Sean rock ?
- Authentic dudesOctober 6, 2017 by ToddyP from United States
The Two Diabled Dudes' conversational dialog is sincere and that's what makes this show special. Two amazing guys living with a rare disease but overcoming with analysis and humor. The subjects are diverse and their is literaly something for everyone… inspiration, knowledge, laughs and friendship. Thoughtful and practical, give Two Diabled Dudes and you'll be a fan too.
- Helpful and encouragingOctober 6, 2017 by DGraczyk from United States
Great guests and relevant conversation whether you have a disability, care for someone with a disability, work on health care, or just need a little encouragement. Kyle and Sean are an excellent balance between serious and humorous and so easy to listen to.
- Two Disabled DudesOctober 5, 2017 by Dlittell from United States
The podcasts are informative for the FA community and all disabled people. Kyle and Sean are entertaining and fun to listen to. The topics are relevant and important. The guests are phenomenal. I encourage everyone with a disability or cares for someone with a disability to listen.
- Two Positive, Awesome Dudes!October 5, 2017 by CPConstantlyVaried from United States
If you ever need some perspective on life and a good laugh, listen to these guys. Other people in their situation could be pessimistic and cynical (with good reason!) but these two are the most positive and witty podcasters out there. Super impressed with them, keep it up!
- Two Awsome DudesOctober 5, 2017 by BarryByrne from United States
The podcast always has a lesson for us all. Keep up the great work guys. You inspire the whole FA community to be kind, thoughtful and keep hope alive (not to mention hilariously funny and fun).
- Love these guysOctober 5, 2017 by KD95818 from United States
Funny, inspirational and creative. Love everything that these guys are about. ?
- Inspiring Motivating and EntertainingOctober 5, 2017 by QFinnie from United States
I love listening to these guys and the great guests that they have on their show. It is always educational, inspiring and motivating. Kyle and Sean's outlook, humor and grace that they maneuver rare disease with is amazing and an awesome way to spread awareness and learn about the different aspects of living with FA. Thank you for sharing your adventures with us!
- Listen you won't be disappointedOctober 3, 2017 by jtw62 from United States
They are funny, interesting, fun, and informative.
- Thanks to Kyle and SeanSeptember 29, 2017 by courtney_mccormick from United States
Thank you for your openness, for your advocacy, and for the gift of this podcast.
- My New FaveSeptember 10, 2017 by katstevens8 from United States
As a rare disease advocate I appreciate finding joy in the journey! Kyle and Sean nail it in these awesome podcasts. Bringing humor and humility in each story. Bravo!!!
- Crazy taxis, evil catsAugust 31, 2017 by Facebook fan x 200 from United States
Abbott and Costello, Farley and Spade, Christmas and Dunne, and now... Bryant and Baumstark. I'm still trying to figure out who's the straight man. Whether it's a crazy taxi driver or feral in their kitchen, these two dudes make learning about the disabled community fun. They navigate some pretty serious subjects while breaking it up with stories and their quirky sense of humor. The large variety of guests keeps me coming back for more. Looking forward to the next one!
- Should be called Two Awesome DudesJune 20, 2017 by sackingsjessa from United States
Really great insight to living with a disability and how to push beyond. Fun and effortless conversation. Funny and charasmatic dudes. A postive and encouraging podcast for all. Keep up the great work!
- Amazing podcastMay 6, 2017 by Sput-nick-nick from Australia
Really loving this podcast. Great to hear Sean and Kyle talking about how life is more about how you react than what happens to you and really facing up to their disease. Amazing to hear their stories and really feel like you are part of their conversation and journey.
- Wonderful podcastApril 1, 2017 by Megfiona from United States
Kyle and Sean have such an effortless way about their conversations. They are funny, informative, inspirational, and genuine. I very much enjoy listening to and supporting this podcast. And I'll keep trying to contact people at Uber or Lyft to sponsor you. 🙂 Thanks for doing such great work!
- Inspirational, optimisticMarch 29, 2017 by Teroid from Australia
This podcast is great. Two things stand out for me so far: 1. Sean and Kyle talking about dealing with diagnosis very openly and honestly and concluding that by being involved in raising awareness of FA "I take control of my FA. It no longer controls me." 2. Your life is defined 10% by things that happen outside your control and 90% by how you respond. I look forward to hearing more pearls of wisdom!
- InspirationMarch 9, 2017 by JMStaub from United States
Love these guys; they're a must listen for anyone living with a disabling condition, and an example for all.
- Such a positive perspective!February 1, 2017 by Monica-colorado from United States
I love these guys and I am so happy to have found their podcast. I love their attitude about traveling despite mobility challenges. My husband has MS, and while I think we have a can-do attitude, we have a lot to learn from Kyle and Sean.
- It is life!January 29, 2017 by MiniMe_Sar from United States
This has truly helped me and my husband with his diagnosis. He wanted to ignore it for a very long time and hearing how you both handled your news was so great! Knowing people with disabilities (and in our case, THIS one) and hearing they lead normal lives is so refreshing instead of all they are told they CAN'T do! Love how it covers things that happen everyday and how different people cope.
- Makes us feel understoodJanuary 26, 2017 by Chollingsworth62 from United States
Really enjoying this podcast from Kyle and Sean. They inspire all people. Everyone can take away a lesson in life from them.
- The Unspoken TruthJanuary 23, 2017 by Avery Zaritsky from United States
I listened to this in the car this morning while driving my kids to school. By the time we got there, we were all laughing and they said "pause it, play the rest at pick up! We want to hear it!" Its so nice to know I'm not fighting the disabled battle alone and it gave me and my family back some tolerance! Very inspiring, keep up the conversation!!!
- Smart, funny, caring, informativeJanuary 22, 2017 by hbredfeather from United States
I love this podcast! I really appreciate the honest, open sharing that is peppered with laughter & good information about navigating the world for those with (and without) disabilities. The Welcome episode really sets the stage for what Kyle & Sean are facing with FA and it also reveals a friendship that is fun to listen in on. I've listened to the next 3 episodes so far & enjoyed them all - it's helping me with how I view myself and others in the world. We all face challenges and struggles. The hosts encourage us all to live better in each moment, yet apply compassion when we each may stumble. This podcast is a bright spot and motivation to "live with urgency" as a Kyle & Sean do. Thanks dudes!
- Easy listen!January 22, 2017 by Joeytyler2017 from United States
Funny, articulate, educational and professional sounding! For a couple disabled dudes, they knock this podcast out of the park! Sean and Kyle allow the listeners to hear their unique and humorous perspectives on life from the disabled view. Highly recommend.
- Real peopleJanuary 19, 2017 by Famlw from United States
As an able-bodied individual, I find this podcast so helpful and genuinely interesting. Kyle and Sean's stories of their real life experiences have helped me see their challenges from a different perspective.
- Thumbs up - A1January 17, 2017 by Afishyfish80 from Ireland
Loving this podcast. Relaxed, frank and often funny conversation about the challenges and nuances of living life with a disability. Have listened to 4 episodes and it's now my favourite podcast. Keep up the good work lads. BR
- 00, 01, 02, 03January 17, 2017 by Spinner's Dad from United States
All 4 sessions are great!
- Brilliantly upliftingJanuary 8, 2017 by Adam Griffies from United Kingdom
As someone with FA myself, listening to this has been amazing. Such a great insight into life with Friedreich's Ataxia, or maybe any other disability. Would definitely recommend listening.
- Add this to your playlist!January 2, 2017 by Howard Hess from United States
Meet Kyle and Sean, two dudes who suffer from Friedreich's Ataxia (FA). Unfamiliar with FA? Doesn't matter. Give 'em a listen. You won't find two more genuine and likeable guys out there. Amongst their friendly banter and casual conversation, you'll find insight, inspiration, and encouragement... all this and more from a couple of guys who don't let their disability define what they can and cannot do.
- Your new favorite podcast. For real.December 13, 2016 by EMagone from United States
If you don't already know Kyle, level yourself up and do some research. One of the most amazing humans I've been fortunate to encounter. This is just the latest layer of his epic legacy in the world. <3
- Awesome perspective on disability.December 13, 2016 by Matt Lafleur from United States
Gives some much-needed brevity to the lives of people with disabilities. Doesn't try to be showboating or sugary inspirational. Just genuine. 2 dudes talking over Skype about their lives, which tends to be affected by a rare disorder they share, Friedreich's ataxia. Poignant. Can't wait for more episodes.