Physical Therapy is an important part of care for many people in the rare disease and disability communities, However, it’s difficult to find a phhysical therapist who will work to understand your disease. That’s why we enjoyed talking with Dr Gretchen Hawley. See how she’s different and how you might be able to put some of her principles into practice.
In this Episode:
- Kyle talks about Team FARA’s participation in Bike New York’s Five Boro Bike Tour along with 30,000 other people.
- You Got This, Mental Health featuring Shelley Bowen – Shelley joins us again to talk about the value of a good therapist when facing life’s challenges.
- Dr. Gretchen teaches us that listening and understanding are important aspects of a good physical therapist.
- Thank you notes – Team FARA Teammates and new friends Chris, Tierra, Chris, Kahlua & Kai
Links and Resources:
- Dr Gretchen
- Barth Syndrome Foundation
This episode brought to you in part by Reata Pharmaceuticals.
Reata Pharmaceuticals is the company that makes SKYCLARYS™ (omaveloxolone) 50 mg capsules. Our mission is to develop innovative therapies that change patients’ lives for the better. For more information about SKYCLARYS, visit: Skyclarys.com
©2023 Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc. All rights reserved. SKYCLARYS, REATA, and their logos are
trademarks of Reata Pharmaceuticals, Inc.