200 – State of the Podcast and a Few Favorite Moments
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Stitcher | TuneIn | RSS
We have been doing this for 6 years – we’re still friends, and we hope a few people have enjoyed listening. Let’s celebrate episode 200 with a little reminiscing, a few old snippets, and a brief look at the future of the show.
Some of our favorite epispdes that we mentioned:
- 055 – Facing the Realities of Physical Changes
- 073 – Jeff Bell Part 1 – What is OCD?
- Jeff’s cause: The A2A Alliance | Adversity to Advocacy
- 083 – Reasons to Push Our Limits
- 166 – Ultra Rare Drugs at no Cost to The Patient – Stan Crooke
- Stan’s cause: n-lorem FOUNDATION
- 181 – Every Person Matters with Tom Hamilton
This episode is brought to you in part by Catalyst Pharmaceuticals and LEMSAware.com/podcasts.
The LEMS Aware Podcast is not only dedicated to those affected by Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome, a rare neuromuscular disorder but to those impacted by adult (late) onset rare disease. Whether you’re a patient or caregiver, rare disease can be isolating. Join us as we hear about the challenges of living with rare disease, share the stories and raise awareness of LEMS to the world. Listen wherever you get your podcasts! https://www.lemsaware.com/podcasts